What should I expect here?
At Salt & Light, we strive to make a warm, casual environment welcome to everyone. We want to make sure you have an idea of what to expect here.
When I walk through the door:
- Expect a warm welcome from our greeters and congregation. If you fill out one of our welcome cards, you can give it to one of our members or put it in the offering plate.
- We have a diverse range of music played during worship, using both contemporary and classic music.
- We are very open to volutneers in our service.
- Children are welcome to participate in worship, but we offer a staffed nursery with games and activities.
- Service typically lasts from 11am-12pm
- We do not have a dress code, and you won’t be called out to introduce yourself as a visitor.
What classes do you offer?
- We currently offer two Sunday morning classes, a Men’s class and a co-ed class. We are planning for more courses in the future.
- Salt & Light Kids is offered for grades K-5. We believe that raising our children in God’s word is paramount in development.
- S&L Youth is offered for grades 6-12. We help to ground teens in the foundations of God and the Bible. We provide weekly Wednesday bible studies and a Sunday class, as well as regular recreation events.
Where does my walk fit?
- We have teams to help you through your walk in Christ, guiding you through prayer and wisdom.
- A place you belong. Our community dedicates ourselves to a Christ-like kindness and we work hard to make an environment where you can build your life around God.